Sometimes, a customer who is printing a document may receive the error message ‘Ink system error oxc19a0020’ on the screen of the HP Smart Photo Printer. Before contacting the technical support team, the user can try a few steps to solve the error. Below are tips on How to fix printer error HP oxc19a0020.
Step 1 How to fix Error Code "oxc19a0020" HP Printers
- Disconnect the USB cable from the printer while leaving the power supply on.
- Remove the cartridges from the printer by opening the cartridge installation access cover.
- Close the access cover and keep the printer turned on. Wait until the machine displays the message ‘Insert ink cartridge’.
- Next, cut off the power supply and, from the machine, the power cable must be disconnected.
- Wait a minimum of sixty seconds before reconnecting the power cord. In case the machine does not turn on automatically, do it manually by turning on the power button.
- Replace the cartridges in the printer and close the access cover.
- Try printing a calibrated page if possible before starting to print before an appropriate document.
- Replace the USB cable and connect it to a computer to check if the printing is performing correctly.
- If this step fails, try the next step.
Step 2 How to fix Error Code "oxc19a0020" HP Printers
- Turn off the printer before beginning the process.
- All ink cartridges in the printer must be removed. In the next step, check and make sure there are no residual tapes in the ink cartridges that were removed.
- Wear gloves to clean any ink that appears on the printer or cartridges. To remove the ink, the user can also use wet cotton swabs. Continue cleaning the residual ink until the swabs come out clean after cleaning the inked areas of the printer and the cartridges.
- Check the condition of the cartridges, if they have low status, they are likely to bleed more or have bulging problems. To avoid the problem of leaks, get rid of them as soon as possible. Replace the low-level cartridges with new and original ones.
- After replacing all cartridges and cleaning the ink-printing machine, unplug the printer. Let it be so for a minimum of one minute. Check once more if the cartridges are bleeding in the machine. If not, start the hp printer and try to print.
Step 3 How to fix Error Code "oxc19a0020" HP Printers
- The user can also try to clean the cartridges to solve the problem. To clean the cartridges, use distilled water to moisten a lint-free cloth.
- Clean the copper-colored area of the cartridge very gently.
- Then, use a dry, lint-free cloth to clean the area that was wiped with the damp cloth.
- Wait for a minimum of ten minutes for the cartridges to dry and replace them in the slot of the machine cartridge.
- Consult the control panel if more error messages are displayed, if not, try using the printer after reconnecting it to the computer.