How to Fix Error 0XC18A0206 HP PrinterAre you facing HP Printer Documentation Error Code 0XC18A0206 with your printer? Don’t know how to fix it? Go through this article. It will guide you in fixing the HP Printer Documentation Error Code 0XC18A0206 in an easy and quick way. You have just to follow the simple steps given below to resolve the HP Printer Documentation Error Code 0XC18A0206 by yourself without the need of any technical support.
Complete Guide on to Fix Documentation Error 0XC18A0206
When there is a problem with the ink cartridges of your printer, then an error message Documentation Error Code 0XC18A0206 will be displayed on your printer LCD screen. This Error Code is also called an Ink System Failure Error Code 0XC18A0206. There are several reasons behind the HP Printer Error Code 0XC18A0206 like
Strictly follow the troubleshooting steps to fix the HP Printer Documentation Error Code 0XC18A0206.
How to Fix HP Printer Documentation Error 0XC18A0206?
Method 1: Using Genuine Ink Cartridges
To make your printer work well, you have to use genuine ink cartridges or ink toners in your HP Printer Error Code . Before buying the ink cartridges, you have to check the authenticity code present on it. Place genuine ink cartridges in your printer and check if the error is fixed or not. If the error is not resolved then, implement method 2.
Method 2: Resetting the HP Printer
- Switch ON your HP Printer .
- Wait until your printer gets to settle down and completes all its internal initializing functions. Once it is ready, it will go silent.
- Disconnect the power cord from your printer which is present at the back of the printer while the printer is still in ON mode.
- Now unplug the power cable from the main power outlet.
- Wait for more than 60 seconds and plug back the power cable in the wall outlet and also connect the power cable of your printer.
- Now, switch ON your HP Printer.
- Wait for few seconds and take print out of a sample document to check the error is fixed or not. If not, try the method 3.
Method 3: Filling the ink cartridges with ink
- The HP Printer error 0XC18A0206 can also be caused due to the presence of low level or zero level ink in the ink cartridges.
- In the printer control panel, check the estimated ink levels of the ink cartridges.
- When it displays ‘Low-ink levels,’ then replace the ink cartridges with the genuine ink cartridges.
- Still, the error is not fixed, then follow the method 4.
Method 4: Clean the ink cartridges vents
- Switch On your HP Printer.
- Now, open the access of the ink cartridges.
- Empty the printer of its cartridges and place them on a clean paper or soft cloth.
- Now find a soft piece of cloth and immerse it in distilled water.
- Clean the vents of ink cartridges with that cloth and again place back the ink cartridges in the printer.
- Now do a sample print job to see whether the error is resolved or not.