How to open Canon Service Tool v.4718
1) Download KelvinBox v1.0 (Service Tool v.4718), extract the file then open Start.
2) In the Canon column, click the Canon Tool
3) click Start to open Canon Service Tool v.4718
4) Service Tool ready to use
Canon Service Tool v.4718
Start the Service Tool on the connected computer.
1. When a button is clicked in the Service Tool dialog box, that function is performed. During the operation of the selected function, all the Service Tool buttons are dimmed and inactive.
2. When the operation is completed, "A function was finished." is displayed, and another function can be selected.
3. If a non-supported function is selected, "Error" is displayed. Click OK in the error message dialog box to exit the error.
Canon Service Tool v.4718 Supported Printer
Pixma iX Series
Pixma iP Series
Pixma PRO Series
Pixma MX Series
Pixma MP Series
Pixma MG Series
Pixma G Series
G1000 series: G1000, G1100, G1200, G1300, G1400, G1500, G1600, G1700, G1800, G1900
G2000 series: G2000, G2100, G2200, G2300, G2400, G2500, G2600, G2700, G2800, G2900
G3000 series: G3000, G3100, G3200, G3300, G3400, G3500, G3600, G3700, G3800, G3900
Pixma E Series
How to Use Canon Service Tool v.4718
Before running this tool, make sure the printer in the Service Mode position.
- Download Service Tool v.4718 (free, no threat by Kaspersky, support OS Windows, Linux, Macintosh)
- Extract file and open Start.
- Load paper A4 or Letter
- For your reference in servicing, print EEPROM (1) information before resetting. Wait for the printer to finish printing.
- Clear Ink Counter, select MAIN (2) and then click SET (3). After the ink absorber counter is reset, the counter value is printed automatically.
- Set Destination, select your Region (4): ASA, AUS, BRA, CHN, CND, EMB, EUR, JPN, KOR, LTN, TWN, USA and then click SET (5)
- Print EEPROM (1) information once again after resetting. Wait for the printer to finish printing.
- Compare EEPROM information before and after reset.
- If all goes well, close Service Tool
- Turn off the printer (wait 10 seconds)
- Turn on printer and printer ready to use