|Service tool V3400 for resetting Canon printers counter|
The Service Tool V3400, and service tool V3600, allow you to reset the waste ink pad counter on some Canon printers:
You can solve the messages errors "Waste Ink Tank Full" or "Waste Ink Pad Full", "error 5B00" or "Error P07" on these printers:
- Canon Pixma iP2700, iP4800, iP4810, iP4840, iP4850, iP4900, iP4910, iP4940, iP4970, iP4980, iP4990, iP5810, iP5880
- Canon Pixma MP230, MP240; MP250; MP260; MP270; MP280; MP480; MP490; MP540; MP550; MP560; MP620; MP630; MP640; MP980; MP990;
- Canon Pixma IX6500, IX6510, IX7000
- Canon Pixma IP3600, IP4940
- Canon Pixma PRO9000, PRO9500
- Canon Pixma MG2120. MG2140, MG2240, MG2250, MG2440, MG3240, MG3140, MG4100, MG4140, MG5140, MG5150, MG5240, MG5340, MG6140, MG6240, MG8140, MG8240
- Canon MX397, MX320, MX330, MX370, MX860
Where can you download the Service Tool V3400 ?
It is free here:
There is too a paid version here:
- V3400 Canon Service Tool for all iPxxxx series, iX series, MGxxxx series, MP series printers maintenance and reset.
How using the Service Tool V3400 ?
1- Dowload and install the Service Tool Canon V3400
2- Enter in maintenance mode with the printer:
- Power off the printer
- Connect the printer to the central unit with an usb cable
- Hold on the "Resume" button (triangle in a circle) et press "Power"
- Hold on these two buttons until the led power lights.
- Release the "Resume" button, but not the power button, and press 5 times "Resume".
- Release the two buttons. Leds will flash, wait until it stops. Now you are in Maintenance Mode
3- Run the Service Tool V3400
4- Choose the right USB port in "USB PORT"
5- In the section "Ink Absorber Counter", choose "Main"
6- In the section "Counter Value" (%) choose the number the closest of the counter number and clik on "SET" (The counter number is in the section "EEPROM")